Friday, July 6, 2007

... Untitled ...

I have tons of things going around in my head and don't even know where to begin. Tomorrow is Isabella's 1st Birthday Party. Lots to do and never enough time to do it, it just so happens it falls on the week that i have mucho bills to pay .. I seriously can't spend any money this week like at all I'm so unbelievably broke I'm contemplating a second job. But I'm not sure I could go get one considering it's bad enough Kirk works at night and I work during the day. Whatever about money I'm so tired of it. I mean there are so many things you want to buy but you can't I just really hate that feeling. I have to help setting up tonight and tomorrow, it's just going to be busy busy busy, hopefully Isabella will behave. I don't even know what to blog about right now I'm just rambling in my head and letting the words come out as I'm thinking them. Sometimes you just need to let all your thoughts out and call it a day you know. It's friday I wish I wasn't working I probably should have taken the day off but I want a couple days to go out and do something. I'm hoping Kirk has vacation finally so we can go and do something but then I have to think about Christmas time and if we can get away depending on his amount of days off I mean we could always do long weekends and come back early on Monday so he can go back to work but blah to that you know who wants to go to work on a Monday after a long weekend. Alright I'm going to go play online or something and just surf the Internet cause I'm bored and have no work to do.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday to Isabella! It's hard to believe she's already a year old. It really wasn't that long ago we were comparing pregnancy and labor stories! Can't wait to see pictures for the party.