Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Such a Slacker

That would be me. I haven't blogged in over a week such a bad girl I am ...

So more updates on the job now they are saying that another facility lost more business and because of that the whole company is being restructured many people have already lost their jobs and many positions have been changed. Sure enough they are saying that five more people need to leave from my facility... who? they don't know yet or at least that's what they are claiming. I honestly don't know what I'm still doing there I'm way over qualified, bored with it, and hate the majority of the people that work there. I am just too chicken to leave and I'm just too lazy and comfortable to attempt to look for another job. Like I don't want to start over again, but I know it will happen one day. And they may make that decision for me just a little bit earlier than I'm comfortable with. So even if I don't get to have the same perks I have now I will definitely have to reconsider my position and put my resume out there. I can't keep thinking every single month that who knows if I will have a job the next day. I can't live like this I have too many bills for this to happen to me. So I will toughen up and get my name out there.

Isabella's party went fabulous and if you know my myspace page then you should def check out the pictures, I didn't put much cause i just don't want random people's faces out there ya know haha. so everyone had a good time and nothing bad happened. Even saw people i haven't seen in ages which was always a good thing. as for me personally i'm doing alright can't complain i guess. Just a little tooo addicted to big brother I think, with the live feeds, the showtime feeds, and then the regular show I feel like I'm almost watching the show all day and all night haha, so bad i know but i'm addicted. i wish i could be a fly on many a wall, it just happens to be in their walls instead. anyways it's almost midnight so i'm off to sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

She is taking swim lessons through the city. The first "swim lesson" is a Parent & Child class, 6 months to 3 years. The idea of it is to mostly just get the kiddo feeling comfortable in the water and learn to float & glide in the water. The next class is for 3-5 yr olds. In that class they are actually learning to swim.