Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dreams ...

I'm so bored that right now I'm typing this just so that I can pretend to have some work to do even though I really don't have any work to do I'm just making it seem like I'm doing work when in reality I'm just writing this blog out. I feel that antsy I need to get the hell out of here or I'm going to go insane feeling. Do you guys feel that way? lol I do ALL the time.

Have you ever thought of all the places you really want to go to here's a few and why of what I want to see before I go away:

Spain - no particular area but for sure Barcelona, checking out the running of the bulls, the beaches and what not

Greece - Mykonos Islands (cause I saw it on dont laugh sisterhood of the travelling pants, one of the girls went there and it looks so pretty), all the white houses and what not, would be super pretty for sure.

Brazil - but then i saw that movie touristas and yeah i'm too scared to go there now hahahah

San Francisco - i want to go to alcatraz, see the gg bridge, the windy road etc etc

Texas - i want to see cowboys and see someone riding a bull, go to a rodeo and check out the country like people ha ha

I'll update more, I actually got some real work to do blah

2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Awesome list of places to see!! Have a couple of those on my list as well...

Don't be too bored at work today!

Amy said...

ROFL, don't forget that we HAVE to go back to LA to see that damn Hollywood sign!