Monday, February 11, 2008

Freak Snow Blizzards

Who doesn't love a freak snow blizzard. I mean when you're coming out of Outback and the weather is clear because the snow has passed while you were eating you feel just fine walking all dandy to the car. That is until something goes TWACK! (insert into a cartoony bubble like batman the show) and hits you upside your head you're taken aback a little. Like what the hell I thought Kirk threw snow on me (there was no snow around that I saw mind you) and then more and more and more snow started coming down on us. Kirk ran to the car with Isabella I just stood there and was like la di da what the hell is going on. Kirk snapped this picture of me while he was warm in the car and I was outside freezing my ass off. That's about less than a minute of snow on my mind you.

It was like a freak mini blizzard that lasted all of ten minutes if that, just enough to cover the grass slightly which it melted in no time because then the snow came out. It was just crazy that's never happened to me before. Fun stuff.

So this weekend was very fun filled and full. I have to scan this picture of Isabella later that we took at Chuck E Cheese she looks soooo freakin adorable. Anywho. So friday was Kirk's birthday we went out to the Euro Lounge. It wasn't that full and I am completely not a club person but I went for him because it was his birthday and that's what he wanted to do. It wasn't that packed but there sure were some crazies in there, too funny to watch that's for sure. Got home around 3ish because we stayed till they closed. Had yummy drinks of course. Saturday was a kids day ... we went to my friends kid's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I haven't been there since I was like 10 or less and it's def not how I remembered it. There were soooooooooo many kids. And I was highly disappointed that there was no ball pit, isn't that the point of Chuck E Cheese LOL. Well Isabella had a great time she didn't want to leave but of course once we got in the car she knocked out. Then later that night I scrapped my heart away, while Kirk, my brother and my uncle went to a titi bar. I have no clue what happened there and I don't want to know what he did there because then it's just going to anger me LOL. Sunday we went to visit his mom and then went to Van Suan Zoo and then to Outback and again I came home and scrapped my heart out.

Today ... it's monday, nuff said! LOL I'm pretending to work as usual. Kirk is home he says he's sick because he has a cough and a headache therefore he's not going to work. I tell him I'm worse than that and I still go to work. I told him to stop being a pussy. Men have no threshold for pain I swear. But tonight since he's home I'm going to go scrap my little heart away again LOL.

No comments: