Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am boycotting

How cool would it be to get those flowers below? Awesome of course but again highly doubtful. My boyfriend is not the most romantic guy out there so I don't think we'll be doing anything at all. I would be shocked if he even got me a card. Oh well it's just another Hallmark day to make money right? I mean do we really need one day to tell people we love them? We should tell people that we love that we love them everyday. Yeah I know the cliche arguements of a person who's not doing anything for v-day lol. Hush! I can vent a little if i want to. I mean nothing sucks more than actually having a valentine but not celebrating the day that's just ridiculous but oh so true. BAHUMBUG TO VALENTINE"S DAY!!!


In other news - i'm hungry LOL. and cold. and don't want to work. and that's it.
what are your thoughts of today? Is it special?

UPDATE:

I came home to find two boxes of chocolates and super cute pj's and a really nice card. Yah for sweet boyfriends who care! He proved me wrong.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Happy Valentines Day:) Everyday is special when you are mortal:)

Amy said...

i think it is special. It gives you an extra "special" day to let the ones that to love know and tell them about it.
I got Chris and I concert tickets...I know its not romantic, but its something. LOL.