Monday, February 4, 2008

Stab me in the EYE please!

Angry Blog Alert!!

I just had an arguement with my mother. I fucking hate it when I'm trying to discipline my daughter and teach her that she cannot have everything that she wants including running around the house when it's time for her to go to sleep. So I put her on the bed and lay down next to her and I tell her to go to sleep and sure enough she bursts out with a tantrum and starts crying (loudly and so absolutely fake but loud none the less and very over dramatic which is her new skill), She does this a couple times. Stopping chilling and then I tell her to go to sleep and out come the crocodile tears. Well my mom walks in and she's like come on baby let's go, I tell her I'm trying to disipline her and she's not helping any by taking her away. So she responds she's crying too much (this from a person that when she was smaller would tell me oh it's ok let her cry she needs to cry sometimes can we say hypocritical I THINK SO!!!). So she takes her away and I start ranting fine take her away why don't you take the crib too and put it in your room and she closes her door and I slam my door close (yes I know that was childish but I was pissed). I was so angry I could literally punch a hole in the wall and it not hurt me. Anywho she comes back two seconds later telling me where is her pacifier (me being more childish) I don't know ask your grandaughter she took it with her. My mom then continues to tell me to stop acting like a kid. I'm just so mad that people are always telling me to do things and raise my kid one way and not to do certain things. But when they do it's ok, like WTF!!! Ugh so fucking frustrated I hate that shit. I'm just so mad and Isabella is throwing too many tantrums to keep letting her be that way because then before you know it she's going to be impossible and spoiling her is not going to help. Alright I'm done I have a really big headache. Oh wait and Kirk called me like 2 minutes after the arguement with my mother and I yell at him after tellin him what my mother did I told him he isn't any better, the he never fucking helps when he needs to. Like this weekend all I wanted to do was scrap one day that's it. He couldn't even watch her I had to watch her and scrap at the same time. He's impossible, and he never wakes up in the morning all he does is sleep and it's just not fair that I have to wake up at seven in the morning when I go to sleep around one or two am. And I don't nap like he does. Not to mention it's rare that I sleep throughout the whole night. It just angers me that he can't help me and maybe just fucking maybe let me sleep a little and then I won't be so stressed out and just like I'm going to break down at any moment. Ok I'm done I'm going to TRY and go to sleep early and just forget about everyone and everything!

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Ambien and Vodka help me when I have that same problem.

Sorry hopefullly today is better;)

Kelly said...

Look Brian hearts you...lol

Dude let me just tell you...it's like that ALL over. I'm told that when I'm a Grandmother I'll understand. However, in the meantime, I take solice in the fact that I can just go home. You unfortunately do not have that option. BUT you have a car...put that kid in the car and go for a drive. Don't let people dictate how you raise your child.

Oh and as far as Kirk not helping or sleeping in too long..I used to send Wil into our bed...with a bowl of cereal. Oddly enough Dad was up within a few seconds...they don't like sleeping on wet cereal. Then I got my sheets cleaned once a week like I needed them!

ricanlaw said...

First time at your blog. Girl I totally feel you about people undermining your authority. I won't say more because I don't know much about you. It's rough though, not having help, struggling, sleep deprived and not having some time where you can just do your thing. Sorry. I do recommend a sit down and honest talk with you mother. I hope you find the time for you. It healthy for the soul and mind. Plus you want to be happy so you can continue to be a good mother.