Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Exhausted

So ever since my DTM cousin moved out of the house we've been fixing up that room for my daughter to try and get her out of my room and have her in her own room. It's been a task and a half let me tell you. First so far the room has cost us to fix up around 700 so far ... still more to come I'm sure. But the money isn't the issue I think it's that she keeps waking u p constantly and coming to my room. She's so used to sleeping there that I know it will take a while for her to get used to being on her own in her own room. It's hard ... getting up at 3 or 4 in the morning cause you hear your kid crying in the room next door and you have to go get her cause she's scared. (that's one of her favorite words too .. scared, scared, scared it's adorable but sad of course). So I haven't really been getting much sleep. Neither has Kirk really, and yesterday he came to me talking about switching his hours. I see his point of wanting to be home with us more (we work opposite schedules) but it's hard we just can't afford to pay someone to babysit. It's just not plausible right now. When she gets older and starts going to school then he can work in the morning and we can all be home together at night, but for now it's just not going to happen. It's just the little struggles you have to go through in life before you can have all the good stuff later in life. Right? lol. Anyways I'm tired beyond words. And there is still sooooooooo much to do.

No comments: