Friday, February 15, 2008

Rant#2 - The parttimer

Ok I understand that people have to clear their throats. It's a natural thing just like farting and etc LOL. Not that I believe you should fart in a place of business .. go to the bathroom ok now I'm going completely off topic LOL. Alright so the part timer who sits in front of me (i still call her a temp in my head since she was a temp to hire) anyway she is CONSTANTLY clearing her throat. Like how much shit could u have in there seriously. Get some fucking cough drops, gargle some damn mouthwash do something but fucking clear you're throat already. She is a chronic throat clearer and if I was Seinfeld on a date with her that would be the reason to break up with her (or was it george who did that anywho). Is this an illness this constant throat clearing? What could it be. Just tell her to shut the fuck up already (and maybe answer a phone call or two haha). It's funny cause the receptionist once bought her a bottle of water cause she was doing it so much. And it's not like she doesn't drink anything all day cause she does. She drinks water and coffee... could it be the coffee causing it? I don't know cause I don't drink coffee but someone please help me to shut her the fuck up!!!! Stop clearning your throat. I'm tempted to take my chloraseptic (sp?) and put it on her desk cause I always carry one around just in case u never know when u'll need it. But then again if I give it to her will it fucking work? Cause damnit!!! Clear throat type email clear throat talk on cell phone clear throat check news online from india clear throat fake type work clear throat clear throat clear throat clear throat WTF you're driving me banana's!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

fucking blogger wont let me post...

Try #3....She probably has allergies and bad nasal drip....or....

She's a prostitute in her other Part time job. Dude to the constant BJ's she's giving to infected Johns she's developed sores in her throat. Said sores are likely pussing and causing her to get extra build up which she then needs to expel by clearing her throat constantly.

Have a nice lunch.