Friday, February 1, 2008

30 hrs Please?!?

I wish there more hours in the day to do more things. I wish I had more time for my love of scrapbooking. I wish I had more time to sleep. I wish i had more time with Kirk and Isabella together other than just on weekends. Maybe I should have titled this blog as I wish LOL. There are so many projects that are on my mind that I just need to find the time to do. I really need to get my sewing machine back from my friend. She's had it long enough and I don't even really think she's even used it. Oh well either way I'm taking it back. I have some projects I want to get completed and for that to happen I need my sewing machine. There are so many brilliant ideas out there that I'm dying to try out but never find the time to do it and if I finally do have some time I have to do something else and don't have enough to do everything I want to do.

I got so busy doing other things that I forgot I was doing this blog ... SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! HAHA!

I'll never get everything I want to complete completed, it's impossible, but I will keep trying. I'm not a big football fan so I'm hoping I can scrap all day Sunday! Cross fingers, and GO GIANTS! (just cause I'm originally from NY haha)!

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I understand, I alost always wish I HAD MORE TIIIIME.

Charin Adams said...

I hear you! The days are way too short.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)