Friday, April 20, 2007

the B word!

"Boredom is a condition characterized by perception of one's environment as dull, tedious, and lacking stimuli. There is an inherent anxiety in boredom; people will expend considerable effort to prevent or remedy it, yet in many circumstances it is accepted as an inevitable suffering to be endured."
Right now I would say that definitely describes the way I'm feeling. On top of that I can't seem to stay still and am feeling extremely antsy. I'm sitting here at work with absolutely nothing to do, which I have a feeling will be like most of the summer and I'm already bored. It's only April. Everyone next week is going away for work too so again more boredom to come. Goody Goody Gum Drops!!
You know what, I think I'm even too bored to continue writing. I'm bored with work, I'm bored with life, I'm bored with bills, I'm bored with people, I'm bored with time, I'm bored with everything in general and in between. I'm especially now bored of this blog, which is probably boring in itself.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Where is that you work?

Kristi said...

I was entertained.