Monday, April 2, 2007

Incestual Happenings ... further investigated

I have no viral proof of this mind you just a lot of hear/say stuff and then maybe things I see here and there. Like you know those little touches people who are in love or are in the first stages of love do with each other. For example your in the kitchen and you need to pass there could be 10 feet of space between that you could walk through but instead you brush your arm against the other person, or put your hand on their shoulder just so that you could feel their warmth under your hand .. yeah that is the kind of stuff I see between my brother and my cousin. Can we say hello Incestual Happenings. In the beginning when she moved in because she found out several years ago that her husband well let's just say wasn't on the straight and narrow she endured it for four years but then finally couldn't take it anymore so she got out and moved in to my mothers house. Hence the disruption in the house and the division took place I'd say about 2 months later. So it started out simple, she would hang out with him and his friends (this was when his friends were still coming over, they now no longer do). But then it would come to a point where his friend would come over and he would leave his friend and go out with my cousin, that was rude everyone thought it was weird and eventually it would get weirder and weirder. Cause me being the person I am, (I hate her btw) said something to her about her not helping around the house and what not and we had a little "pow wow" and in that little meeting, my own brother, my OLDER brother, the one who is supposed to look out for me and protect me and all that good stuff, took her side and completely and disregardedly (am I making up words now) went completly against me. His reasoning was that I was jealous because there was another female in the house. First of all we didn't hang out that much if at all to begin with so what would I be jealous of? I just had my baby (who is female by the way another female in the house but I'm not jealous of her nope I'm jealous of my thirty something year old cousin who left her husband to come and "hang out" here and be with my twenty something year old brother). You tell me what am I jealous of?

So months would go where they would be closer and closer and closer. People would see things and of course what's the first thing they do ... tell me, why? I don't know they just do. Everyone comes to me and tells me everything like I'm supposed to do something. Out of respect for my mother I have not and will not say anything because my mother doesn't need that added stress. Not that I don't tell my mother everything I just don't voice my opinion to "It" (my cousin that is her name from now on). Because if I spoke to It about everything I swear someone would end up in the hospital and it wouldn't be me, know what I'm saying. So not only does my brother take "its" side on absolutely everyone against absolutely everyone but they have secluded themselves from the rest of the house and family. They as a family will go out and not tell anyone, (family = It, her two kids and my brother (aka the new daddy)) and they spend all day together. They even text each other all day too. Let's just say it's all so unnatural ... people have said they have seen them kiss or about to .. but then again people have said they've seen the chupacabra. So what am I to believe if I've never seen it.

Enough of that here's the funny thing that happened this weekend. It's kids are also getting fed up with the closeness that is going on inappropriately. The girl (she has one of each) says you never sit by me anymore you are always stuck to him all the time, why is that? She had no answer of course. The oldest, the boy says you always tell me to clean, clean clean and that's all you do is yell and complain. Why don't you leave him alone he is smart he can do his own things, why do you always have to be on top of him, LET HIM BREATH! (mind you i believe he's only 9 telling this to his mother) The only reply she could come up with was ... what did i say to you? Not a denial or anything close to those lines, nope just a what did i say or do to you? What kind of mother is that you tell me? But I thought it was halarious that even her own kids are calling her out on her behavior. My other brother says ha ha she got owned by her own kids. So true, so very very true.

The saga will continue ... but right now I'm tired of typing and it's almost time to go home haha.

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Ewwwwwwwww

Unknown said...

lol wow cathy that's all i can say.