Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Vacation Time, need help!

So I want to go on vacation, but I have to wait to see when Kirk gets off and where we should go and what we should do. I don't think he get's vacation till July he said. And I have to take my vacation before the end of September or I lose the days. I have five days, what to do what to do what to do. I want to go to somewhere hot so I can go to the beach and have some drinks by the pool. My parents are going to the Jamaica this week. I'm jealous because they went to Mexico last year. I was too busy having baby lol. I couldn't travel anywhere. The last time I had a real vacation was when I went to Puerto Rico (I think I was like three months pregnant or something). Sure I went to cali in Feb but that wasn't really a vacation that was more like a shopping spree. I want to go somewhere with my honey and spend some much needed quality time together. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Misty said...

The white sandy beaches of the Alabama Gulf ( and then we could meet up for dinner or somthing so it would be a bonus for you)