Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sleeping ...

Every day at work it's so utterly drab that I am literally falling asleep at my desk. The summer is the slowest time for us and it really doesn't help that there is really no one around me to shoot the shit with. So I tend to just play online ALL day literally. That's probably why I really started this blog so that I would actually have something to do while at work since I have no work to do.

I think the reason I keep closing my eyes and wanting them to stay closed other than the fact that I'm extremely tired is the fact that I hit the snooze button about five or six times every morning. If you wake up after the alarm goes off your awake but going back to sleep for those extra five minutes over and over again your body just wants to stay in that state. I've been doing pretty good not hitting that snooze button, but this morning I just had to and I did many times and sure enough I'm beyond exhausted. Maybe if I get some freah air it will make it all better. I'll test that theory out in a few minutes. For now I will sit here at my desk in the back of the room staring at the computer screen with no windows near me and people passing by constantly being annoying.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

yeah, i have got to stop hitting that snooze button. i swear i'm more tired after messing with it for 40 minutes than i would have been if i'd just gotten up in the first place. plus, once i hit it once, it is so hard to stop! it's like, oh what's another few minutes going to hurt...over and over until it is like 20 minutes before i have to leave and then i'm rushed.