Thursday, April 12, 2007

One of Many Secrets


So I kinda have this little bug thing ... the wedding bug. Do I, do I not want to? It's all abck and forth yet. It's not like I've been asked but you know when and if I do get asked I'd like to know what I would say. I kinda think that that little paper will be the end of our relationship, that's why I'm terrified of it. But then I'm curious about all the other stuff you know, the wedding stuff. I am female after all. I don't know how comfortable I would be in a wedding dress. I'm so blah about it. I'm girly but not THAT girly you know. I know my dad wants a church wedding and what not but not me, take me to the beach with the waves crashing in the background and no shoes that would be awesome. so opinions on this dress though. If anyone knows me knows I love tunic type things. Anyways I don't know... you married people out there tell me, is it worth it? I mean it's not that I don't love him, cause I do obviously duh we have a kid together and he lives with me. But is that piece of paper signifying unity really a necessity. It's so bad when straight people try and avoid marraige so much and there are non straight people who would love to have it .. they are insane hehe. But if you can do it and make it last (straight or non) more power to you, cause I really don't know if I could do it. Things are fine the way they are now, let's keep it simple, but it's still nice to just imagine you know. hehe. Hopeful weird thinking. I'm a confused person who can never make up their minds. I hate making decisions.


3 comments:

Rachel D said...

I held off for a long time. That little piece of paper can be alot of pressure. You can't just leave. Even with kids, before you get married you can just leave. No divorce or paperwork. I would make sure that you are 100% positive that it is the thing you want to do. Don't feel like you have to. And make sure you have no doubts about the one you will marry. Trust is so very important. You know how a relationship goes! As for the dress, it is very pretty. Very Reniassance (sp?).

Melissa Mann said...

That dress is beautiful!! It looks almost exactly like the one I got when I got married...if you do go for it, you would go for it looking beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Good post.