Friday, April 13, 2007

Systematically Slow Friday

It's so weird how all week it will be slow, then Friday will be OMG busy, but then once you get the things you received completed the hours drag by slower than a turtle trying to get out of quicksand. It's like I know I only have an hour left, but it will feel like 5 hours by the time it's done. Because I have absolutely nothing to do. How boring is that? It's not as if I can leave either. Although i wish I could, I can't.

The other day I took this test it was cute, the are you amrter than a fifth grader. the fun test. I won't tell you what I got, I didn't do horrible thank god, I got about a b+, a-.

So tomorrow is expo ... I'm an avid scrapbooker and an even bigger shopper. Shopaholics anonymous is what I need to join, I just can't stop sometimes. I'll go to a website or something and put all the things I want in the cart and then i'll just leave without checking out. Cause those are things I want but know I don't absolutely need them. I'm sure I have wishlists on a million different sites, some probably so old they don't make them anymore. I'm kind of excited and scared about tomorrow. Cause I'm going alone which is a bummer, but then on the other hand I can go and come as I please and not have to wait for anyone or stand there searching for people and where they went. But then again what if I need someone to get in one line so I can get in another, oh the drama of shopping. I really do need a shopping buddy. But we'll see what happens, I can't wait!!! I've got the shopping bug and I hope they have new stuff.

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Have fun!!!And if they have the black cropper hopper paper holders on sale for $2, pick me up some! JK!! But really, if they do....lol! It will be good for you to get out on your own and do your own thing! Relax and enjoy tht day. And stay as long as you can!

Misty said...

I'm so jealous. I need an expo around here! I think the filling the online basket and not checking out is a whore thing cause I do it too. I know this is a late comment, so I hope you had fun and bought lots of good things.