Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm still living at home

And not only am I still living at home, but yes wait for it here it is .... my boyfriend and my baby are with me as well, in a little room living together with my family where I swear it feels like a hostel sometimes. There are 12 of us all together ... but one is moving out so make it 11 for now. Even though they are still there because they are going out of town on business for a month, ok fine let's leave it at 12. So you already know it's me, my man, and our baby. There's my mother and father (their house obviously), my younger brother, older brother, my cousin and her two kids, and my younger brothers best friend and my uncle. I'll introduce them when I rant about them lol.

There is constantly some type of drama going on around my house it's just never ending story there (and not the good kind where that kid flies on that puppy in that movie) nope, we're talkin about the princess' land didn't get saved from the darkness that overcame the world. (yes i'm referring to that damn movie neverending story). And oh my goodness let me not start on the gossip that goes around, seriously my house is divided eventually I'll get into that. But for right now it's divided in half with few if none in a nuetral corner. If one talks about one we all talk about all. And yes I know 12 ppl are a lot so before you think we're Mexicans (nothing against them of course just stereotypically speaking) we're not but we're hispanic none the less, cause I don't think there are too many ppl who love each other so much that no one wants to leave home haha.

I know I'm jumping around a little bit but I just want to try and introduce myself so you can get an idea of who I am. Which is very opinionated (but very quiet) everything seems to happen in my head, I know I can say things out loud but then again I know if the thoughts came out of my head that there will be major chaos in my life and therefore I choose to keep things to myself and only tell a select few. But if you catch me online I'll definitely rant at you about anything and everything. Like people who can't drive and the road rage I have in my head (which I know have a massive headache I wonder why), the incestual happenings I swear is going on in my house ... which I have some interesting funny news on which i'll tell later of course. And how can we not forget about the rantings I have about my significant other (I can't call him my better half cause honestly I think I'm the better half haha but I love him dearly). Those rantings will go on forever cause there are just tooo many people who don't think about what they are doing or are about to do or other people for that matter. Ok I'm gonna start another post ... let's hope I can get the hang of this blogger thing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

rofl...save yo' $$ and get the heck out da house!

Rachel D said...

I see a novel forming.....