Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind

I'm back from my much needed vacation, but of course with every vacation, you come back and then need a vacation from your vacation. If you know what I mean. While on vacation you want to do as much as possible especially if you're going out of state so you barely get any sleep because you're out the door early and back in the door in the early AM if you had a good time LOL.

Every night was a party night, I think the only time I came home early was on the last Friday cause we were out early in the am on Saturday. It was good to see all the people I grew up with (family) and how different but the same they are now. The best was going out drinking, a girl walking the streets screaming "It's my birthday" and hi-fiving random strangers, finding the perfect bar and having a couple drinks (which were strong as hell), driving back to the hotel but having to stop for a bathroom stop, having your boyfriend throw up next to you into a plastic bag that thankfully I took out the contents of beforehand, then getting back on the highway only to realize you were going the wrong way and then finally getting the much needed grub you were yearning for. Only to have mad drama with the waitress and some dude walks in smoking a cigarette in a clearly non smoking establishment. Fun times!!!! I think we finally rolled into bed around 5ish. Oh I forgot getting to the car after the bar, seeing blood all over the stairs cause some kid got his ass kicked and was bleeding all over the place, of course the cops were there so we had to try and act like we were sober, oh good times!!!

But back to the daily grind, of work, rest, watch the baby, work, rest, watch the baby and so on and so forth bahumbug. I want to go back on vacation permanently with an endless amount of cashflow!

No comments: