Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday Bitches!!!!

I'm so ready for this weekend. It has been one hell of a long week, completely boring so much so that I've been stalking apparently LOL. Today I plan on finishing that project FINALLY! I'm almost done I swear haha, I just blah it you know. So I feel like getting up and shaking my booty. I"m in such a good mood cause duh it's FRIDAY!!!! No work tomorrow (MAYBE I can sleep in although I doubt it, but I will try). I'm going to go see Cloverfield tomorrow, can't wait. I hope it's actually good. Critics have given it a B so far so that can't be TOO bad. We'll see. And then maybe Kirk will take me out to eat or something .. hopefully. That would be nice actually. Ok I totally lost my train of thought so I'm going to have to say bye for now.

1 comment:

Brianinmpls said...

brianinmpls....do you want to be my friend on myspace?