Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Woeful Wednesday

It's gloomy out, it's raining on and off, it's semi dark. I love the smell just after it rains, it's so fresh and so clean(~outkast). That's what happened when I walked out the house this morning to go to work. It smelled delicious.

My hair is getting out of control. It's relatively long. Long enough to get caught in everything and anything. This morning I was really getting irritated with my hair, I love it long believe me and it took me a while to grow it back but it's buggin me. Everywhere I turn I feel that my hair is in the way. So dare I? Is it time? Should I chop it off? I really don't know. I'm torn.



Sorry for the shitty picture but all I had was my camera phone LOL. If it's straightened it's my longer, but my hair is naturally a curly mess.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Chop half of it off:)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I will have to take a picture of it so you can see what I'm talking about.