Friday, January 11, 2008

Not Technically a Resolution

I want to join a book club, I think I should be reading more books in 2008. It's hard because I rarely have time because if I'm not working I'm at home watching my daughter and if I'm not doing that (usually when she falls asleep) I'm scrapbooking my memories, and if I'm not doing that then I'm catching up on my TV or running errands somewhere. Even the weekends are usually busy with visiting family and what not. But I want to make the time to read a book or two. All I need to do is find a book club that may cater to my taste. LOL. (I like the girly books haha). I used to read a lot, now I just wish I had enough time to sleep really. Yeah it's not a resolution cause I don't really believe in those but it's something I wouldn't mind if it happened but I wouldn't die if it didn't. Any suggestions on book clubs, I'm open....


This morning I had a crazy ass dream. I was at the movies it was a huge theater with tons of chairs but also room in the back to stand or sit, weird I know. Anywho we got out of the movie I set my bag down turn around for a second some bitch stole my purse. I was like hells no! I was chasing her trying to get my purse back it was both comedic and tragic lol. LOL Shakespeare's favorite a tragic comedy lol. Anywho eventually I believe I got my purse back and when my alarm went off I was soooooo tired literally my body didn't want to move. It seems my dream exhausted me completely. But I had to force myself to get up because it was 7:05 and I needed to get out of the house by 7:30. It was quite a trial to get my body going.


quick dream analysis definitions whatever:

~MOVIE THEATER - Dreaming that you are in a movie theater, indicates that you are attempting to protect yourself from your emotions and/or actions. Viewing them on a movie screen projects them onto another person and thus makes those feelings/actions distant . You may be protecting yourself from experiencing them.

~ROBBERY - Dreaming that you have been robbed indicates that you are experiencing an identity crisis or you are suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, you may feel that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.

HMMMM...I wonder what that's all about?

p.s. I hate when people drive while riding their brakes ... I know you know what I mean!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maybe we should trade books with the whores. i love to read.