Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cloverfiled

It left me wanting more (not in a bad way) I didn't want it to end. A good sequel would be another person's point of view during the same event. How interesting would that be. It wasn't so bad. I think it had emotion, action, the whole sci-fi aspect. A little bit of everything for everyone. I definitely want to go see 27 Dresses though (I'm such a girl I know but DUH). But my mom was sick and couldn't go with me so hopefully this weekend we can go. (I have no girlfriends after I had Isabella everyone disappeared because none of them had kids or don't still whatever). I'm not bitter. Anywho. What?!?

This year I was just thinking about this after seeing a LO that said "Things I want to do before I turn 31". I will be 29 this year, so soon I'll be moving into my next decade. I have to make a list of things to do before 30. And actually DO THEM. I wish I could do all the travelling I said on my bucketlist but F'n A! The job only gives you so much time off and even then you only have so much money readily available. I am definitely NOT rich in any way. I don't even think I'm middle class (if I was living alone). I totally lost my train of thought because the freakin phone rang. Don't these people know I'm blogging and need to concentrate hard on what I'm thinking about saying to the world who reads my blog. Not that there are many to begin with but still. LOL. Ok enough ranting ... so yeah list for things to do before 30. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Brianinmpls said...

Mine was just to live to see 30:)