Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bucket List

So I was doing my usual morning blog reads, and after seeing Valley Girl's Bucket List, and the upcoming movie The Bucket list it makes me want to create my own list.

1. Travel the world - Spain, Mexico, France, Germany, Japan, Australia
2. Drive Cross Country
3. GO camping
4. Have another baby
5. Own a home
6. Check out some caves
7. Move to Florida finally
8. Get married (I'm on the fence)
9. Have a job that I love

The list will be to continued ... as I think of things I want to do before I kick the bucket!

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Great list:)

Valley Girl said...

Oh, I would love to go to Spain!!! Let us know as you cross things off your list!!!!!

Amy said...

Spain is bomb, they have WAY too much Jamon tho' ugh. I hope u like ham. :)